Friday, April 13, 2012

Deadly Cool

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday Book #1

First love is a Killer

"As much as I wouldn't mind watching him squirm, I know that he's innocent. So I'm brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I'm still no closer to finding out who did it. And what's worse" all signs seem to point to me as the killer's next victim.

I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time"

Okay, her boyfriend really pissed me off. He all freakin slept with another girl but says hey I only did it with her cuz you wanted to be a virgin but its fine! You don't have to apologize! I still love you and wanna be with you cuz well I am your boyfriend!
O.o
Oh.My.Gosh. Is he really that stupid. But I love Hartly!! (the girlfriend) She's too nice for her own good, but is super determined to prove her boyfriend....oh EX-boyfriends innocence and is not afraid to get stuck in a burning building and get her eyebrows seared off because of it. Or trip over dead people...... yeah...umm..not my thing.
But if you like mystery and romance this is oh so totally your book. Seriously, read it!!!!

>Drum Roll< I award this book 4/5 stars!!!















Don't miss book two "Social Suicide"

No comments:

Post a Comment