Monday, October 8, 2012

The Pearl Savage (Savage, #1)
The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Book one in the Savage Series
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 272 pages
Published June 14th 2011 
 
 
Summary:
Seventeen-year old princess, Clara Williamson, lives an old-fashioned existence in a biosphere of the future.

When her sadistic mother, Queen Ada, betroths her to an abusive prince of a neighboring sphere, Clara determines to escape Outside, where savages roam free.

Clara escapes tyranny only to discover the savages are not the only people who survived the cataclysmic event 

My Rating: 4 Stars


My Splurge........


Okay. I totally fell in love with this book. The whole love thing was kinda confusing though. First I was like all like him#1, then him#3 then #4 #5 #4. Yeah screw #2 (He's the prince she's betrothed to and he abuses her AND he tried to rape her.....so yeah, hate him) So yeah, Confusing. 
 
I ended up loving Matthew. He was like a lost soul......that was found only to be revealed by love..so yeah. Kinda perfect. But then the clan's President wants her to date multiple guys at a time. Sounds a little sketchy to me, but yuh know. Whatever. 
 
And then her best friend has like totally changed and I seriously want to know what the hell is up with him and his Jekyll and Hyde personality disorder. Seriously. 
 
OH!!! And then the guy who stalked her window is dating her now along with his brother. Oh my. I can practically feel the testosterone seeping through my Kindle. Jeeeezummm. 
 
So to sum it up without giving toooo much away: She is a princess/queen who likes to gather pearls from oysters. Everybody falls in love with her. The Queen 'mom' and her betrothed abuse her and every guy in the clans feel strangely protective of her in a very un-brotherly like fashion.  And she is now dating 3 guys...at once.

So yeah I can seriously not wait to read the next :D




 
 
 


Find The First 3 On Kindle HERE

Find The First 3 In Paperback HERE



Jackie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment