Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks...I kinda collect those in bulk. Hello! Freebies!!




This Week:

*Thanks you to the publishers and author's who are fabulous enough to let me steal a copy(:* 

-In My Mailbox


-Ebook

-Reviewed/Read


-Currently Reading


Until next time,
-Jackie 
                                            

2 comments:

  1. You got a great haul, enjoy! Popping by to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award- come on over to my blog to accept it! :)
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete