Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.











This weeks question:  Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting (ie: futuristic world, set mostly in schools, during World War II, books set in California  etc. etc. So many possibilities!)

My Top Picks:


1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
2. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
3. A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. The Pearl Savage byTamara Rose Blodgett
6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
7. Dark Parties by Sara Grant
8. Truth by Julia Karr
9. Arclight by
10. Partials by Dan Wells

Place: From the Future

Comment and link me to yours so I can come check it out!

Jackie   

17 comments:

  1. Nice! I love CINDER and ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. I'm going to have to check out more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like futuristic settings, too. The Lunar Chronicles and Under the Never Sky are two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinder is one of my favorite books of all time!!!
      Thanks for stopping by
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. Good list, I love Cinder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Across the Universe and A Long Long Sleep! I've never read Dark Parties, though. It's definitely going on my TBR List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore a long long sleep
      I mean hello? Otto(:
      You're gonna love dark parties :3
      Jackie

      Delete
  5. Great picks! If I haven't read them, I've heard wonderful things!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course(: I really like all these books!
      Jackie

      Delete
  6. A lot of these are on my TBR pile, I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. (Oops?) The covers are so pretty though. I really ought to go read them... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. These covers are to die for!
      Happy reading!
      Jackie

      Delete
  7. The only two I've read so far are Cinder and Under the Never Sky and I loved them both! Across the Universe and Partials are pretty high on my TBR though! Great list Jackie!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choices. The Lunar Chronicles made my top ten too.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Under the Never Sky & Partials! I really enjoyed Across the Universe too!
    I NEED to get around to reading Cinder asap! I've heard so many amazing things about it!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinder is fabulous!! I can't wait for you to read it(:
      Thanks for stopping by
      Jackie

      Delete
  10. Yes yes yes to Dearly Departed and Cinder! They are both sooo good, aren't they? :P
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT & sorry for the late response!

    ReplyDelete