Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Top 6 Book Inspired Gifts

Well, I am a frequenter at the EpicReads website...okay. I may stalk it just a tad. Okay. I'm on there a LOT. Jeez guys -_- Anyway, this post is inspired by this one!

Does Ally love this book? Get her some golf clubs or a plaid bag!! The present will be a sure crowd pleaser!!







~Hooked by Liz Fichera










Does your friend obsess over Anna Banks' books? I mean who doesn't? I'm sure she would love a new fish tank (filled with fish of course) to work on getting some skills like Emma!!



~Of Triton by Anna Banks












Who doesn't want a Kai? I mean he is just *looks off dreamily into distance* Oh. Hi. Where was I? Yes, Kai. Give your bestie a tube of red (we all know Kai loves that color) lipstick and hunt her down a Kai at your local mall. It's her birthday..right?


~Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins












You've heard her rave about how romantic Romeo and Juliet is for the past week. Then when she read this she ran to you crying saying everything was a lie. By now you're rolling your eyes. How much you wanna bet she hasn't even read the original before. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I doubt you are. I suggest you get her the 'What Would Juliet Do?' mug. Oh. You should probably get her a copy of the real play too. You know, as a back up.

~Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay







Oh how I love zombies. And the Victorian era. And Technology. Yup. That is just about perfect. I totally agree with you. That is why getting your friend a Automatic Mini Donut Maker is an amazing idea. What does this have to do with anything? I don't really know but don't you just love donuts??



~Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel










Everyone knows this book. Does sleeping in a tree sound comfortable to you? No. It doesn't to me either. What about sleeping in between trees? I know what you're thinking. "A hammock Jackie. Really?" No not a hammock. A hanging tent. Uhm. Yes. Please.



~The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins









 So what do you think? What did I miss?

Best,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment