Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Library Hotel in New York: Bucket List

Hello lovely readers,

I don't know what life is anymore. I really don't. It's like these people know me. Can they see inside my brain? Do people probe my head in my sleep and see me dreams? They must have. They really must have. Why and I ranting and wondering and asking, do you say. Well. Come one, come all to the magnificent LIBRARY HOTEL. Because avoiding homework is my specialty ans pinterest in my addiction, I found this lovely jewel: http://www.libraryhotel.com

And now, I am broken. My life will be an empty waste until I go. Okay, that's not true but I realllly (like really really) want to go.

Exhibit A. There is a reading room where the continental breakfast is served and it is no ordinary breakfast. Not it is a breakfast. "with a selection of complimentary teas, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, cafe au lait, cookies and fruits always readily available." It's like they love me and know me and want me to be happy when I go there (because I will go there if it is the last thing I do) And at the end of the day, they practically force you to eat Belgian chocolate and drink bottled water.  *le dead*














Exhibit B. They make your favorite books be ready to read on arrival. *happy dance* How freaking amazing is that? OR they can have some library expert pick out books you might like based on your taste in books. This just keeps getting better and better. I don't know what life is anymore. Why have I not heard of this until now?!

Exhibit C. Selection of daily newspapers, magazines, and over 6,000 books This. Cannot. Be. Real.

Exhibit D. The Location. We are steps from the New York Public Library, 5th Avenue Shopping, Bryant Park, Empire State Building, Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Rockefeller center and much more!

Exhibit E. The rooms. Yup. Y'all will have to check these out for yourself. http://www.libraryhotel.com/rooms.html

How perfect. Have I convinced you that you HAVE GOT TO GO?

Happy reading
Jackie


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this hotel before but WOW I HAVE TO LIVE HERE! Or at least stay for one night. It's just amazing... Especially the part about the books being ready to read on arrival!

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! Maybe I'll just stay forever. <3
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete