Saturday, December 21, 2013

Still not done Christmas shopping? Here's some suggestions.


I love presents! You love presents! We all love what? Say it together now! PRESENTS! And I want y'all to have a very bookish holiday, so here's some suggestions.

Let's be honest...who wouldn't want these insanely amazing bookmarks? I don't know either.

If you say you don't want this book smelling candle, you're a liar. And wouldn't this make an awesome present to a book lover? 

A personal library kit?! Say what...? Yes. #win

This is for those who just walk into a room covered in awesome and glitter and are always wearing their sassy pants. Do you know someone like that

This Pride and Prejudice book clutch needs no explanation. None.

Happy reading and happy holidays!
Jackie

6 comments:

  1. These are so cool! Just didn't get the typewriter one:/
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that candle. I neeeeeeed it! *adds to Christmas List*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! I'm dying to know what the book candle smells like! The internet needs smellovision!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meee tooo!! And seriously it really really does!
      Jackie

      Delete