Thursday, January 2, 2014

Feature Follow

This is basically when you are given a topic and you rant on it.The Feature & Follow is a weekly event that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts,Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Question: What were your favorite books of 2013?

Answer: 

Losing It by Cora Carmack
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
Pushing the Limits and Crash into You by Katie McGarry
Dream Chaser by Angie Stanton
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Those are some of my five star books. I only had about 20 this year. My full reading list is HERE

What books did y'all like the most last year?? Leave a link so I can check out your blogs and follow back!


1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me but glad you enjoyed them all!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete