Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let's Chat: with Shannon Richard about her Dream Vacay and Bucket List

Hey everyone! How's your day going?

Let's all give a big Happy Book Birthday (ish) to Shannon Richard's UNSTOPPABLE, which is in print for the first time today. How amazing is that?! Forever Romance was nice enough to give me a copy for review, and I cannot wait  to dive into this fun-looking read!

Shannon was nice enough to tell me about her SO FANTASTIC SOUNDING dream vacation and bucket list:



My dream vacation is anywhere in Scotland. If it’s possible to fall head over heals in love with a country, I have.

I went on a mission trip in the summer of 2005, it was right after I graduated from high school, and it was amazing. I was in Glasgow for about six weeks and it literally changed my life. The people, the places, everything. I was fortunate enough to get to go back in February of 2010. It was only for a week and it wasn’t nearly long enough.

There is a place about an hour and a half north of Glasgow called Dalmally. It’s surrounded by lochs and mountains (and sheep for that matter), and everything is green. Well, at least it’s green in the summer. When I was there in the winter it was all white as it was covered in snow, but it was still beautiful. It’s one of my favorite places.

I hope that my feet will touch Scottish soil again sometime in the future (see number three on my bucket list) J

_ _ _

Inspired by Unstoppable’s Melanie O’Bryan and her “I Didn’t Kick the Bucket” List:
(These are in no particular order of importance)

1.) Write full time
2.) Make it to a bestseller list
3.) Go to Scotland again (I’d also like to make this a general United Kingdom trip and visit the set of Downton Abbey…preferably when Maggie Smith is there so I can stalk her. Hello, she’s awesome).
4.) Meet Benedict Cumberbatch
5.) Become best friends with Sara Bareilles
6 & 7.) Fall in love and get married (preferably in that order)
8.) Have children
9.) See Adele, OneRepublic, and/or Snow Patrol in concert…I could go on with more artists/bands that I’d like to see, but these three are currently at the top. I’ve been fortunate enough to cross some of my other favorites off this list i.e. Mumford and Sons, Eric Church, Sara Bareilles, Sugarland, and a whole lot more. I have a small (HUGE) obsession with music.

10.) Write books for the rest of my life, I pray I have that many stories in my head.

Do you want to know more about her novel, UNSTOPPABLE? 

Some things you don't dare let go . . .
Melanie O'Bryan knows life is too short to be afraid of taking chances. And former Air Force sergeant Bennett Hart is certainly worth taking a chance on. He's agreed to help her students with a school project, but she's hoping the handsome handyman will offer her a whole lot more. Yet despite his heated glances and teasing touches, Mel senses there's something holding him back . . . 

Bennett Hart is grateful to be alive and back home in Mirabelle, Florida. Peaceful and uncomplicated-that's all he's looking for. Until a spunky, sexy-as-hell teacher turns his life upside down. After one smoldering kiss, Bennett feels like he's falling without a parachute. But with memories of his past threatening to resurface, he'll have to decide whether to keep playing it safe, or take the biggest risk of all. d

Add it to Goodreads / Amazon




Does this book sounds like your cup of tea? There's this other Forever Romance Series that I sort of need in my life. Want to check it out? I just love chick-lit....

~ ~ ~ 

So what do y'all think? Make sure to leave Shannon some comment love and Birthday wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment