Thursday, August 28, 2014

Let's Talk About Mr. Darcy

He's had girls young and old alike swooning for year with his brooding personality and swoon-inducing words. Who is the man in question? MR DARCY!


How true this picture is. . .

I think that Pride and Prejudice is the most popular of Jane Austen's books, and you can see why. The story is a classic with the poor girl rising to the heights to society, who doesn't get crushed by the cage that the world puts her in. And she get's a swoon-worthy guy in the end.

I can say this is my favorite of her books. What about you? Who's your favorite Austen characters?


2 comments:

  1. I'm personally not a fan of Austen's books for reading. But I do enjoy seeing them made into movies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be a little (okay, a lot) obsessed with the P&P movies. I think I've seen every edition!
      Jackie~

      Delete