Saturday, August 2, 2014

So I Kinda Wrote A Short Story on #Wattpad. . .

. . . read it maybe? I'm going to leave the cover, link and summary below and if you could read it (you don't have to vote, but I'd love loVE LOVE feedback!) I'd be forever grateful! OH! And if you have a Wattpad, follow me then comment on my profile so I can follow you back! *kisses*


Betrayed by the only person she ever has been able to trust, cyborg assassin, Alix, was distracted from her mission: take down the crown. Now trapped in a cell and set on revenge, Alix will do whatever it takes to keep the darkness that invaded her heart alive. Alix has a new goal; a personal one. Destroy the betrayer: the one who sole her heart and broke it. The rebellion is coming for their assassin, their cyborg princess, and the kingdom has never been darker.

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE! Y'ALL ARE BASKETS OF RAINBOWS! HERE, HAVE A UNICORN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment