Saturday, August 16, 2014

Two Authors that I Want to Hug and Throw Cupcakes At

Okay. Maybe I'll just hand them the cupcakes. But still, these two ladies are pure awesome covered in glitter. Not just any kind of glitter either. That's right- gold glitter. I know, epic right?!

So who are these two fantastic people? May I introduce to you Anne Eliot and Teri Wilson. Also known as the Queens of Awesome. Seriously, these kind of people are the reason I love blogging so much. Well besides the total no-judging I get when I go off on one of my rants that end with more people confused then when it began.

Anne Eliot is the author of Almost and Unmaking Hunter Kennedy,two of my favorite YA Contemporary novels of all freaking time. That's a long time. TOOO INFINITY! AND BEYOND! You get the idea. They're kind of epic. She was a big help when I first began blogging. When I established a facebook page, she promoted me and helped me get some likes. In my 300 follower giveaway, she donated books and swag to be given away. Not only all of that, she's also really fun to ramble to!

From Goodreads Bio:   Anne Eliot writes sweet, first-love stories. She was raised in the mountains of Colorado, but says she really learned about life, love and friendships from summers spent with her large, Italian immigrant family in Ontario, Canada. 

Anne is grateful to have had schools with inspiring teachers and librarians who directed her to worlds she would not have found on her own. To this day, she adores school visits, teaching writing to teens, and is dedicated to making sure kids in need have access to books that will fuel their hopes and dreams. 

While growing up, Anne hid her own anxieties by hiding and reading book after book. She developed an addiction to first love, first kisses and her favorite: the happy-ever-after story. This is what she writes today. Now she's a mom of two and happily married to her own first love. Anne works hard to juggle being a wife and parent while writing, but fails at cooking because she is still trying to read book, after book of love stories on the side. 

Anne Eliot’s first book, Almost, became a top 100 best selling Kindle book, and was a Readers Choice, Top 12 of 2012 book for Amazon.com at #11, and will be translated and released in Germany and Turkey fall 2013. Her second book, Unmaking Hunter Kennedy, is a also a Kindle, top 100 best selling book in Teen Romance for 2013. She's hard at work on her third novel, another sweet teen romance releasing fall/winter, 2013. She loves to hear from readers. Please look for her on Facebook or tweet her @yaromance. 




 ~ ~ ~


Teri Wilson is someone I got to know more recently when I requested to read one of her books, Unmasking Juliet, from Goodreads. Now you can as all my very annoyed friends how much I liked it since I ranted and attempted to force them to buy a copy. Like as soon as I finished it. It was that freaking epic. I must have all her books. Now. Anyways, she totally tweeted the pics I did for the review and I was like YAY YOU LIKE ME I LIKE YOU LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!


From Goodreads Bio: Teri Wilson grew up as an only child and could often be found with her head in a book, lost in a world of heroes, heroines and exotic places. As an adult, her love of books has led her to her dream career—writing. Now an award-winning romance author, Teri spends as much time as she can seeing exotic places for herself, then coming home and writing about them, of course. When she isn’t traveling or spending quality time with her laptop, she enjoys ballet, baking cupcakes, going to movies and hanging out with her friends and four dogs. Teri lives in San Antonio, Texas, and loves to hear from readers. She can be contacted via her website at www.teriwilson.net.








Anyways, check out their books and totally fangirl over them okay? Who are some authors you fangirl over? 



No comments:

Post a Comment