Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites



Helllooooo, my loves. Yes, this is new. Shocker. So was the around the world and save the world. I'll do more of those eventually. I just have ideas. You know what I mean?

I hate a crap ton of ideas. They sort of swarm my brain. In a lovely way, I mean. This will be weekly favorites. So I can actually get these done in a semi-timely fashion.

Off we go, I suppose.

M U S I C

My  top 5 current obsessions in the music realm are as follows:
Young & Unafraid- The Moth and The Flame
California Dreamin'- Sia
Rosie- Bruce Peninsula
Lydia- Highly Suspect 
Homesick- Catfish and the Bottlemen 

B O O K S 

My top read of the week is:
OKAY I HAVE THREE DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.

F O O D 

Oh, how I do love food so. Here was my top eat of the week.
CHOCOLATE CHERRY SMOOTHIE. OH, YES. Also fortune cookies. I love those things. Like crazy. 

B L O G  P O S T



4 comments:

  1. A chocolate cherry smoothie sounds DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh that favourite food thing is the best thing ever! Yummm you're making me hungry now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ISN'T IT THOUGHT?! Chocolate and cherries are the best :D

      Delete